Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Prawn Hats

If you eat a live frog in the morning, nothing worse will happen to either of you for the rest of the day

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Jose, California, United States

I'm a Westerner.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

My Smallest Thoughts

First, I ate two sesame bagels, blackberries, and an orange. The bagels were not warm, I had to dig way in the back of the shelf to get them. The orange was very juicy, but not very sweet.

Then, on the Morrisons, I spent nearly fifty pounds (on WHAT?), and a late lunch of two sandwiches, on a granary stick, of freerange turkey from the deli, mature cheddar, and lettuce on the first one, but not on the second. I was too lazy to tear some off for the second. Also, four stalks of celery, with peanut butter. To drink, I had the new Morrison's 'Best' lemonade, lemonade for adults, or so she claimed when I bought it. It was quite good.

But I know how much sugar was in it... and the real tragedy is it was 'but-one-get-one-free', so I actually have twice as much of a bad thing.

Dinner... hmmm... not so sure... oh, this really doesn't count, but our neighbor Helen brought over some pastries, I ate a bunch of them. Trans fats? Yeah, probably.

For tomorrow I have some fruit to take to work.

4 Comments:

Blogger ipodmomma said...

this will be very interesting to read... I hope to gain great insights... :)))

love, m

8/08/2005 10:20 AM  
Blogger Photocat said...

Am I correct in thinking this will be about FOOD????
What about food for thought for us readers???
Keep up the good works, and may the food force be with you

8/14/2005 6:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

cheap oakley sunglasses
ray ban sale
nike outlet
prada outlet
nike sneakers
swarovski crystal
ralph lauren polo shirts
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors usa
wellensteyn coats
true religion jeans
air force one shoes
lululemon outlet
michael kors handbags
ray ban sunglasses
ralph lauren
true religion sale
coach outlet store online,coach outlet store,coach outlet
canada goose outlet
instyler ionic styler,instyler,instyler ionic styler pro
cheng1204

12/04/2015 8:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The nfl jerseys store Broncos are 8-5 and have Christian Louboutin Women Flat games left against the Patriots, Chiefs and cheap nfl jerseys Raiders, three of the four NFL teams who christian louboutin shoes have Nike Air Max 90 already reached NFL Tom Brady Jerseys at least 10 wins. They christian louboutin uk probably Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes need louboutin outlet to christian louboutin men flat win two Nike Free Run of christian louboutin Panettone spiked leather wallet those three to make the playoffs. This will feel like a wholesale nfl jerseys playoff game already for NFL Rob Gronkowski Nike Jerseys them.

12/20/2016 6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home