Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Prawn Hats

If you eat a live frog in the morning, nothing worse will happen to either of you for the rest of the day

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Jose, California, United States

I'm a Westerner.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The Great Fall

Here at Prawn Hats Towers, I like to start off every entry with, well, THE START, that is, the first thing of the day. This entry is certainly no exception, I will start the description of my day with what happened even before I opened my peepers... and that is- I had a headache. How often does this happen, that you wake up with a headache? Some profound chemical imbalance between my ears, no doubt. So, perhaps you've guessed by now, my culinary day started with a pair of puny purple pain pills.

They didn't help

Once I reached my place of employment, I cracked open my food. Oh boy!

First, I consumed some scrummy pineapple, freshly whacked to bits by IPM a mere hour previous. As soon as I reached a post-pineapple state, the inevitability of my sandwich weighed heavily on my mind. (As did my headache.) But back to the sandwich... With trembling fingers, I peeled open the hydrocarbon wonder of my sandwich bag, to expose... the bread... the peanut butter... and finally- the jam. In my helpless fury, the jam and peanut butter made a maelstrom of sticky sweetness, on my fingers, on the sandwich bag, pebbles of chunky peanut landing on my keyboard, wedged between the V and the B.

It was a pretty good breakfast.

By lunchtime, I still had my headache, and I was scrutanising my recent activities for some reasonable cause; surely I had committed some punishable offence! I swallowed two more pills.

Lunchtime!

I had leftover fried chicken... some thighs, some drumsticks. I have to tell ya, though, chicken skin doesn't generally sit well when I eat it. What part of my digestive treasure hunt is at fault? I surely don't know. And just as surely, I avoid chicken skin. Now, I know what you're thinking, and you're wrong- I didn't make myself sick. But, at the same time, I can't say I was full, either.

I made it all the way to 3:30PM before The Great Fall... yes, I bought a portion of onion rings. Thankfully, you don't get as many onion rings as you used to (plus they cost more). So, while I didn't make myself exactly sick, I did make a pig of myself. Sigh.

Naturally, after a greasy portion of 'o' rings, I had a wicked sweet-tooth.... I found some gelatinous sugar things... and ate them all. I then remembered the fudge Robert gave me to take home... I ate it. Felt... so... nice...

The evening meal was beef, in a beer sauce, and jacket potato. Again IPM outdid herself with what will sure become a repeating culinary classic of colassal, um, cuteness, maybe?

6 Comments:

Blogger Helly said...

You are, unfortunately, not as lucky as me, to work a mere 2 blocks away from the Most Fabulous Onion Rings Known To Modern Man. These are served at a restaurant in Atlanta, Georgia, called The Varsity, near Georgia Tech University. There is none higher.

9/17/2006 11:51 PM  
Blogger Helly said...

Link: http://www.thevarsity.com/

Yes, I know how bad they are. No, I don't care. Not in the slightest.

9/17/2006 11:52 PM  
Blogger Turtle Guy said...

As a wise friend of mine once said,

"Put first things first!"

Good to see you posting again!

9/26/2006 1:50 AM  
Blogger Sarah Elaine said...

Just reading your blog makes me hungry!

Hope your headache is gone.

10/13/2006 3:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm partial to Kraft Cheese ~n~ Macaroni. After it's prepared, I sprinkle parmesan cheese.

Lotsa times, I fry up some cubed Kielbasa, and add that straight in.

Some cheap white zin, and I'm good.

It was a pleasure reading about your food choices. Hope your headache goes away.

A little smoke usually clears mine up.

10/16/2006 7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2015-10-13 xiaozhengm
coach outlet store online
air max 95
Authentic Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
Outlet Michael Kors Online
ugg boots
Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM Monogram
nike free run 2,nike free runs,nikes,nike air max 95,nike high tops,air force 1,nike pegasus
michael kors outlet online
michael kors outlet online
coach outlet online
louis vuitton handbags
canada goose outlet usa
michael kors outlet
cheap ugg boots
ugg boots
Designer Louis Vuitton Handbags Online
uggs on sale
timberland boots for men
abercrombie and fitch
Abercrombie Short T-Shirts
ray ban sunglasses
Air Jordan 4 Green Glow
Louis Vuitton Outlet Factory Online
tory burch sale
michael kors outlet
Abercrombie & Fitch Kids Clothing
Authentic Montblanc Pens Sale Online
Air Jordan Shoes For Women And Men
Michael Kors Outlet Handbags Wholesale
Michael Kors Online Store Outlet
louis vuitton
cheap jordans,jordan shoes,cheap jordan shoes
louis vuitton handbags
Louis Vuitton Bags On Sale Cheap

10/13/2015 11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home