Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Prawn Hats

If you eat a live frog in the morning, nothing worse will happen to either of you for the rest of the day

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Jose, California, United States

I'm a Westerner.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Eats

I ate a turkey today. Or at least, it feels like I did. Also, peas. Yes, it's true, I ate peas. Plus, gravy; there was gravy involved, there's no question. I almost forgot the bread; there was freshly baked bread, so I ate it. With butter. Mashed potatoes graced my plate, I devoured them. Not by themselves, tho', I made sure there were peas with each bite, as well as turkey, and you can't eat turkey without gravy, of course.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can never eat enough peas. Green and round - how good is that?

11/30/2006 5:43 PM  
Anonymous Pomegranate said...

Congrats on making me feel hungry, that meal sounded delicious. Peas are great with gravy.

5/03/2011 7:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The nfl jerseys store Broncos are 8-5 and have Christian Louboutin Women Flat games left against the Patriots, Chiefs and cheap nfl jerseys Raiders, three of the four NFL teams who christian louboutin shoes have Nike Air Max 90 already reached NFL Tom Brady Jerseys at least 10 wins. They christian louboutin uk probably Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes need louboutin outlet to christian louboutin men flat win two Nike Free Run of christian louboutin Panettone spiked leather wallet those three to make the playoffs. This will feel like a wholesale nfl jerseys playoff game already for NFL Rob Gronkowski Nike Jerseys them.

12/20/2016 6:56 AM  
Anonymous Obat Penghenti Batuk Berdarah said...


This article is interesting and useful. Thank you for sharing. And let me share an article about health that God willing will be very useful. Thank you :)

Cara Mengobati Panu
Biaya dan Efek Samping Operasi Kista Bartholin
Penyebab dan cara Mengatasi jantung Berdebar
Cara Mengobati Pengapuran Tulang
Obat Pengapuran Otak pada Anak
Cara Mengatasi Mata Bengkak

10/03/2018 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home