Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Prawn Hats

If you eat a live frog in the morning, nothing worse will happen to either of you for the rest of the day

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Jose, California, United States

I'm a Westerner.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

The Greasy Chicken

With joy in my heart, I once again started my day with oatmeal. Yum! The real trouble, though, was my painful shoulder, especially when I first get up, and I wasn't eating at a table...

Anyhoo, the oatmeal was very nice.

As lunch approached, I was definitely feeling peckish; however, I knew it would be awhile before I could eat, since we had to go to Morrison's first. So, I found some of these funny microwave fries, there's a review that says they're awful, but I think they're quite nice. Each one is housed in it's own parallelepiped, which alone is pretty cool. I remember them from my Colorado Springs days, they must've first come out then, we had them at work in the snack area, everyone loved them.

But then everybody decides to have lunch, so- oh well, I have to eat lunch too. I had AGA-warmed, leftover pizza. Oh boy, I'm not remembering what else happened...

You know, you would think... I only have to remember THREE THINGS, breakfast, lunch, and the evening meal, and here I am struggling at lunch.

Maybe I'm thinking AFTER the Morrison's trip... anyhoo, I had Morrison's ready-meal of Chicken Tikka Masala, the UK's most popular dish. And, I must say, it was very nice.

My evening meal plan was, once again, a fried egg, with melty cheese on top, in a granary bap. Which is exactly what I did.

Now, just nibbling on watermelon (sweet, but not very juicy), and blueberries chock full of antioxidants. I suspect that's all you need to know, waddyer think?

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

cheap oakley sunglasses
ray ban sale
nike outlet
prada outlet
nike sneakers
swarovski crystal
ralph lauren polo shirts
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors usa
wellensteyn coats
true religion jeans
air force one shoes
lululemon outlet
michael kors handbags
ray ban sunglasses
ralph lauren
true religion sale
coach outlet store online,coach outlet store,coach outlet
canada goose outlet
instyler ionic styler,instyler,instyler ionic styler pro
cheng1204

12/04/2015 8:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

michael kors outlet online
christian louboutin,louboutin,louboutin outlet,louboutin outlet italia,scarpe louboutin
coach outlet online
tiffany and co
coach outlet online
hermes belt for sale
swarovski crystal
barbour jackets
new balance shoes
north face outlet
louis vuitton outlet store
cheap ugg boots
coach outlet store
phone cases
lululemon pants
ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet
coach handbags outlet
michael kors handbags outlet
fitflop sale
1209minko

12/09/2015 1:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The nfl jerseys store Broncos are 8-5 and have Christian Louboutin Women Flat games left against the Patriots, Chiefs and cheap nfl jerseys Raiders, three of the four NFL teams who christian louboutin shoes have Nike Air Max 90 already reached NFL Tom Brady Jerseys at least 10 wins. They christian louboutin uk probably Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes need louboutin outlet to christian louboutin men flat win two Nike Free Run of christian louboutin Panettone spiked leather wallet those three to make the playoffs. This will feel like a wholesale nfl jerseys playoff game already for NFL Rob Gronkowski Nike Jerseys them.

12/20/2016 6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home