Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Prawn Hats

If you eat a live frog in the morning, nothing worse will happen to either of you for the rest of the day

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Jose, California, United States

I'm a Westerner.

Monday, August 22, 2005

Hi

I have received several pointed comments, implying that the overreaching theme of my blog is somehow inappropriate... that I should discuss music, or politics, or religion. To you people, I say: you're just jealous of what I eat. So there, I said it.

After my usual morning PB&J, I learned that my GP could see me, and look at my bad shoulder immediately, so I drove to B'bridge... now, I know you're not reading this to hear what the doctor said, so let me just say that lunch was leftover BBQ. A burger (no bun), a sausage, and a mutiplicity of chicken parts. Drumsticks mostly. See, I bought this gi-normo pack o' chicken parts at M'son's, two quid for, um... about ten pieces? I really don't like supporting that sort of thing, I mean, where exactly did they have to cut corners to sell dems chickens so cheep??? The chicken or the farmer? Frightening!

So I ate them.

I ate a few plums during the afternoon, but they really aren't ripe yet. Bananas- one was already squeezed to death, so I binned it, and ate one other that was splitting open. They are ripening fast, I may have to eat the rest tomorrow.

My evening meal was nice chicken soup, onions in it, as well as rice. I expect I'll have leftovers of it tomorrow, I have to remember to microwave it for a good long time, as half-microwaved soup is not nice.

Young Ted says hello.

I also had french bread with thickly spread butter with my evening meal.

Bye.

4 Comments:

Blogger ipodmomma said...

well, that's just grand...

my my but I am hungry! good thing those burgers are about ready to come off!!!!

love ya!

m

8/24/2005 6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2015-10-13 xiaozhengm
michael kors outlet stores
ugg sale
Ugg Boots,Ugg Boots Outlet,Ugg Outlet,Cheap Uggs,Uggs On Sale,Ugg Boots Clearance,Uggs For Women
hermes bags
Michael Kors Outlet Official Website
Canada Goose,Canada Goose Outlet,Canada Goose Jackets,Canada Goose Sale
michael kors bags
Designer Handbags Louis Vuitton
Abercrombie and Co Stoves and Awnings
toms
Louis Vuitton Outlet Quality Handbags
Michael Kors Outlet Sale Online Store
michale kors outlet
ugg boots
Jordan Retro 8 Playoffs
ugg boots sale
canada goose outlet
Authentic Coach Factory Outlet Online
Kobe Basketball Shoes For Sale
canada goose jackets
michael kors bags
ralph lauren
Michael Kors Factory Outlet Online Official
cheap ugg boots
Coach Outlet Store Online Official Website
canada goose outlet
uggs clearance
ugg boots sale
louis vuitton outlet stores
coach factory outlet
Ray Ban Outlet Store Online
oakley sunglasses,oakley vault,prescription sunglasses,polarized sunglasses,aviator sunglasses,spy sunglasses,oakleys,oakley canada,cheap oakley sunglasses,oakley frogskins,oakley holbrook,cheap sunglasses,wayfarer sunglasses,oakley standard issue,fake oakleys,oakley glasses,oakley.com,oakley prescription glasses,oakley goggles,sunglasses for men,oakley gascan,oakley store,oakleys sunglasses
michael kors uk
fitflops

10/13/2015 11:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The nfl jerseys store Broncos are 8-5 and have Christian Louboutin Women Flat games left against the Patriots, Chiefs and cheap nfl jerseys Raiders, three of the four NFL teams who christian louboutin shoes have Nike Air Max 90 already reached NFL Tom Brady Jerseys at least 10 wins. They christian louboutin uk probably Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes need louboutin outlet to christian louboutin men flat win two Nike Free Run of christian louboutin Panettone spiked leather wallet those three to make the playoffs. This will feel like a wholesale nfl jerseys playoff game already for NFL Rob Gronkowski Nike Jerseys them.

12/20/2016 6:48 AM  
Anonymous Cara Mengobati Cacingan pada Anak said...

This information is very useful. thank you for sharing. and I will also share information about health through the website

Obat Benjolan di Belakang Telinga
Cara Mengobati ruam Kulit pada Bayi
Cara Cepat Mengobati Amandel
Obat Luka Berair yang Tak Kunjung Sembuh
Pengobatan efektif Menghilangkan Benjolan di Payudara

4/24/2018 7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home