Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Prawn Hats

If you eat a live frog in the morning, nothing worse will happen to either of you for the rest of the day

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Jose, California, United States

I'm a Westerner.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Bub bub bub bub bub bub

I can still taste the chocolate in my mouth... I do enjoy those Rittersport squares, I like that they are really too big to consume all at once, I mean, not that you COULDN'T, but it would be excessive. I enjoy the variety with the biscuit inside... one-or-more of my kids once got me a Rittersport variety pack for Christmas, and that was fine, except that pretty soon all that was left was the weird flavours, that nobody likes.

I started my day with the usual PB&J, still on that loaf of brown bread... however, I reckon it's about finished by now. Who knows what tomorrow will bring!

Lunch was leftover BBQ, hamburger and a hot dog. But then, right before they closed, I popped over to the cafeteria for mashed potatoes & corn. Even with the recent obscene price increases at the cafeteria, mashed potatoes & corn are still just $1 each. Now that's what I call small potatoes, ha ha ha ha ha h ah ah

I also ate, at various times today, a multiplicity of purple plums; they are a bit soft, and if you aren't careful you wind up with plum juice running down your beard, er, chin, whatever.

I may have eaten at apple today as well, but don't hold me to it.

Dinner was some very nice spaghetti in meat sauce, with home-made bread... yes, I do>

6 Comments:

Blogger ipodmomma said...

yes I do???? what does that mean?

glad you like the bread. it sure is easy to make.

put the bunny with a pancake on its head on the blog. ted helped.

love you!

m

9/07/2005 11:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

michael kors outlet online
christian louboutin,louboutin,louboutin outlet,louboutin outlet italia,scarpe louboutin
coach outlet online
tiffany and co
coach outlet online
hermes belt for sale
swarovski crystal
barbour jackets
new balance shoes
north face outlet
louis vuitton outlet store
cheap ugg boots
coach outlet store
phone cases
lululemon pants
ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet
coach handbags outlet
michael kors handbags outlet
fitflop sale
1209minko

12/09/2015 1:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The nfl jerseys store Broncos are 8-5 and have Christian Louboutin Women Flat games left against the Patriots, Chiefs and cheap nfl jerseys Raiders, three of the four NFL teams who christian louboutin shoes have Nike Air Max 90 already reached NFL Tom Brady Jerseys at least 10 wins. They christian louboutin uk probably Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes need louboutin outlet to christian louboutin men flat win two Nike Free Run of christian louboutin Panettone spiked leather wallet those three to make the playoffs. This will feel like a wholesale nfl jerseys playoff game already for NFL Rob Gronkowski Nike Jerseys them.

12/20/2016 6:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

سباك بجدة
سباك بجدة لكل ما يخص أعمال السباكة الداخلية والخارجية المنزل والشركات والمؤسسات العامة، فنحن نمتلك أمهر السباكين على مستوى المملكة، فنقوم بتركيب كافة أعمال السباكة والعمل على تغيير وتصحيح ما تم إتلافه، ومن المؤكد القيام بتركيب كافة أنواع السيراميك والخلاطات وغيرها من الاكسسوارات الخاصة المطابخ والحمامات.للتواصل معنا عليك الاتصال على أرقامنا المتوفرة أو عبر صفحات التواصل الاجتماعي نصلك أينما كنت فنحن نقدم خدماتنا أسعار مخفضة وجودة عالية وذلك لكس شريحة كيرة من العملاء والعمل على تقديم كافة المعوقات التي تواجههم.

1/09/2019 5:59 PM  
Blogger Mai said...

خدمات دبي
بناء ملاحق بدبى
بناء حمامات سباحة بدبى

4/18/2021 6:58 PM  
Blogger hodhod said...

شركه عوازل بالرياض

10/11/2021 4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home