Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Prawn Hats

If you eat a live frog in the morning, nothing worse will happen to either of you for the rest of the day

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Jose, California, United States

I'm a Westerner.

Monday, October 31, 2005

I'll Try Again

But if Firefox freezes again... I may take a blog-respite. My time is worthless, but it's a question of pride, I think.

I awoke to the time change this morning, and the +/- 1 hour was very confusing, in my freshly-awoken state. I finally decided that it mattered not a jot, because I was awake... the number of hours slept wasn't going to change, it was, what it was. This is exactly the kind of 'letting go' upon which we should all try to focus.

My breakfast oatmeal was typically exquisite... with raisins and ibuprofin, I was set for the morning.

Lunchtime was something special. Our friend Air On planned to visit us, and share a mid-day meal with the family. Then, he & I would watch Hill Street Blues, and solve the problems of the world during the commercial breaks. And so it was!

Lasagna was the entree. Also featuring- carrots, sliced, cold, nice. There may have beem tomatos as well, but my tomato filter was firmly in place, and was not breeched. Also, garlic bread, or bread of the garlic, as we call it. I had two helpings, it was very nice, the top lasagna sheet was a bit crispy, it's nice like that.

Such a sunstantial lunch obviates the need for much of an evening meal, but I finally found myself a bit hungry, thankfully M made her Famous New Potatoes With Onion and Cheese.

Our doorbell keeps ringin', children hankerin' for a sweet...