Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Prawn Hats

If you eat a live frog in the morning, nothing worse will happen to either of you for the rest of the day

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Jose, California, United States

I'm a Westerner.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Mmmm-mmm, fruity

Since I went to work early yesterday, I didn't take my fruit-for-the-week with me. Today, however, I did bring my fruit to work. As you can guess, it proved to be a high-light, of sorts.

I started the day with a single PB&J, for two reasons:

1) I had so much fruit to eat.

and

2) When I bought the bread at Morrison's, they didn't have any of the already-sliced stuff, so I asked (as one does) for them to please slice it for me, so the young kid working there went to 'go ask', and, as it turns out, their bread-slicin' machine had a fault. Not operational. So, what I'm trying to tell you is, the slicer was broken (can you dig it?), so the bread is "un-sliced", if you will. So now, what we're facing, is bread slicin' first thing in the morning, at the crack of dawn, as it were. Stay with me now- and, what do you get, when you have bread slicin' first thing in the morning??? Hmmm? I'll tell yer what yer get, yer get thickly sliced bread, that's what. Obviously, two of 'em would've been too much. Plus all the fruit, but we've already covered that.

Driving to work, I ate the golden coloured plums, succulent indeed. Then when no one was looking, I'd fling the pit out the car window, but the funny thing about those plums, if you touch the pit it really leaves some goopy mess on your fingers, so, not meaning to be convoluted here, each time I'd fling a pit out the window, I had to wipe my fingers on my trousers... black 501s, so would the plum goop leave some weird, embarassing residue on the jeans? Surely I don't know, but I did worry about it, I really did... until I came across a traffic accident on the Ripon Road, the poor lady was was still stuck in her car, ambulances racing to the scene, blue collar-types in their Transit vans looking annoyed at the delay, yet simultaneously bored, non-chalant, and the poor lady pinned in her smashed up car, is she even still alive as I type these words?

Lunch was two leftovers, at once. Leftover sausages with el potato smasho, and leftover ham steak. Pork-heavy, to be sure!

In mid-afternoon, I helped myself to two handfuls of communal doritos... they were, obviously, delicious, but the rest of my day was laced with MSG-induced sickness. Cotton-pickin' poisoning...

So I went home, end of the work-day, and so forth... felt poisoned. Sluggish, cross, apathetic.

Dinner was home-made pizza, mine was just onions & garlic, I think... It was good, and I supposed helped me through my MSG stupor.

Oh yes, I've also consumed two Klondike bars this evening, they're insidious, Darth Insidious.

7 Comments:

Blogger ipodmomma said...

you are too funny.....

but I wonder, how is that lady from the accidnet?

I love you!

m

ps... power to el potato smasho!

9/14/2005 7:34 AM  
Blogger mumtotwo said...

yes, never buy bread you have to slice yourself. it is like sewing on a button, looks easy but its not!!!!
my mom used to slice her own jewish rye bread. it was thin at the top, then massive at the bottom. so thick you could barely taste the ham....
thanks for that memory mr peter!
mtt

9/16/2005 6:13 AM  
Blogger Teddy said...

Hi Daddy! I like your links!

9/17/2005 7:26 PM  
Blogger Teddy said...

I love Klondike Bars. You should write more; I don't know what you've eaten!

9/21/2005 8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2015-10-13 xiaozhengm
coach outlet store online
air max 95
Authentic Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
Outlet Michael Kors Online
ugg boots
Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM Monogram
nike free run 2,nike free runs,nikes,nike air max 95,nike high tops,air force 1,nike pegasus
michael kors outlet online
michael kors outlet online
coach outlet online
louis vuitton handbags
canada goose outlet usa
michael kors outlet
cheap ugg boots
ugg boots
Designer Louis Vuitton Handbags Online
uggs on sale
timberland boots for men
abercrombie and fitch
Abercrombie Short T-Shirts
ray ban sunglasses
Air Jordan 4 Green Glow
Louis Vuitton Outlet Factory Online
tory burch sale
michael kors outlet
Abercrombie & Fitch Kids Clothing
Authentic Montblanc Pens Sale Online
Air Jordan Shoes For Women And Men
Michael Kors Outlet Handbags Wholesale
Michael Kors Online Store Outlet
louis vuitton
cheap jordans,jordan shoes,cheap jordan shoes
louis vuitton handbags
Louis Vuitton Bags On Sale Cheap

10/13/2015 11:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

michael kors outlet online
christian louboutin,louboutin,louboutin outlet,louboutin outlet italia,scarpe louboutin
coach outlet online
tiffany and co
coach outlet online
hermes belt for sale
swarovski crystal
barbour jackets
new balance shoes
north face outlet
louis vuitton outlet store
cheap ugg boots
coach outlet store
phone cases
lululemon pants
ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet
coach handbags outlet
michael kors handbags outlet
fitflop sale
1209minko

12/09/2015 1:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The nfl jerseys store Broncos are 8-5 and have Christian Louboutin Women Flat games left against the Patriots, Chiefs and cheap nfl jerseys Raiders, three of the four NFL teams who christian louboutin shoes have Nike Air Max 90 already reached NFL Tom Brady Jerseys at least 10 wins. They christian louboutin uk probably Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes need louboutin outlet to christian louboutin men flat win two Nike Free Run of christian louboutin Panettone spiked leather wallet those three to make the playoffs. This will feel like a wholesale nfl jerseys playoff game already for NFL Rob Gronkowski Nike Jerseys them.

12/20/2016 6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home