Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Prawn Hats

If you eat a live frog in the morning, nothing worse will happen to either of you for the rest of the day

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Jose, California, United States

I'm a Westerner.

Friday, September 30, 2005

6060-842!

It being Friday, I had my normal Friday 9AM meeting. Such a hardship! Such a burden! 9AM, are you KIDDING? Bah!

So, it was 10AM before I had a chance to start my day, er, I mean start my sandwich, as if I could tell the difference between a sandwich and a day. My bread lasted all week, because the Kosherie was 'all out' of the small loaves of granary last Sunday, so I bought the big loaf, which retails for more than a pound (picture: silver-haired Bob Barker "manufactureres suggested retail price of.... one pound and eighteen pence! Fiona you're the next contestent...")

I enjoyed my sandwiches, oh wait, I was going to say- I usually buy the smaller loaf, but then I run out of bread by Wednesday or Thursday, so now I complain that I had to buy the big loaf, and it lasts the whole week. What is my problem? Another example of my close-mindedness biting me on the nose.

I brought to work a second bunch of bananas this week, that's new, I usually bring in the one bunch, but I finished them early this time, so it was a two bunch week. But then, I only ate one from the second bunch.

Lunch was some leftover Irish cheese, which I like because of the salty crunchy granuals that always form on the surface, the packaging says they're lactose crystals or some such nonsense, I think they bits of crunchy delight! But then I started to worry if I was eating too much cheese, that I might have a problem later, if you know what I mean and I think you do, so it was with great pleasure that I found... carrot sticks in my lunch bag! Woo-hoo!

I also enjoyed three gala apples from M&S, especially enjoyable because of their organicness.

Dinner was leftover lasagna... I enjoyed it... then chocolate chimp ice cream.

I can't think of anything else to write, I guess I'm boring tonight.

Good bye.

11 Comments:

Blogger ipodmomma said...

you're not boring!!!

you are my price is right moment... :)))


love, m

10/01/2005 8:14 AM  
Blogger Teddy said...

Ooh, I like chocolate chip ice cream. Is your shoulder better?

10/05/2005 10:47 AM  
Blogger mumtotwo said...

icihicpcl my all time fave!!!!

10/05/2005 8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say

12/19/2005 10:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

michael kors outlet online
christian louboutin,louboutin,louboutin outlet,louboutin outlet italia,scarpe louboutin
coach outlet online
tiffany and co
coach outlet online
hermes belt for sale
swarovski crystal
barbour jackets
new balance shoes
north face outlet
louis vuitton outlet store
cheap ugg boots
coach outlet store
phone cases
lululemon pants
ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet
coach handbags outlet
michael kors handbags outlet
fitflop sale
1209minko

12/09/2015 1:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The nfl jerseys store Broncos are 8-5 and have Christian Louboutin Women Flat games left against the Patriots, Chiefs and cheap nfl jerseys Raiders, three of the four NFL teams who christian louboutin shoes have Nike Air Max 90 already reached NFL Tom Brady Jerseys at least 10 wins. They christian louboutin uk probably Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes need louboutin outlet to christian louboutin men flat win two Nike Free Run of christian louboutin Panettone spiked leather wallet those three to make the playoffs. This will feel like a wholesale nfl jerseys playoff game already for NFL Rob Gronkowski Nike Jerseys them.

12/20/2016 6:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...




Great blog, continue the good work
https://decor-ksa.com
http://caravank.com/us-for-sale/
http://caravank.com/car-caravan/
http://caravank.com/for-sale-in-jeddah/

1/29/2017 2:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

سباك بالمدينة المنورة

مشاكل السباكة كثيرة ومتعددة وتحتاج لمن يقوم بمعالجتها بأفضل وأحدث الطرق، كما أن البعض يتعرض للمشكلات الطارئة التي تفاجئه دون أي مقدمات، لذا يكون من الأفضل الاستعانة بواحد من أهم الكوادر التي تعتمد عليهم الشركة في أعمال السباكة، فلا يوجد من أفضل فني سباك بالمدينة المنورة الذي يعتمد عمله على خبرته الكبيرة والعظيم التي تمكن منها خلال الفترة الطويلة الذي قضاها في هذا العمل المميز.
كما أن سباك بالمدينة المنورة يعتمد في عمله على استخدام المعدات الحديثة والمتطورة التي تساعد في حل مشكلة السباكة مهما كانت صعوبتها فهو دائماً يتميز عن الآخرين بالجهد الذي يبذله في أعمال السباكة.

1/09/2019 5:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

نجار بجدة



كهربائي بجدة

يتميز كهربائي بجدة تقديم جميع الأعمال الكهربائية سواء كانت تركيات او توصيلات وصيانة، وأيضاً انشاء كافة التوصيلات من بداية الأمر، فنحن لدينا خبرة كبيرة في ذلك المجال، وتمتلك كافة الإمكانيات والأدوات التي تسهل علينا كافة الأعمال المطلوبة في وقت قصير وجودة عالية.
فعند التواصل معنا يتم ارسال فني مسئول عن تحديد المشكلة والعمل على تحديد ما يحتاجه المكان، ومن ثم يتم الاستعانة كهربائي جدة على الفور، كما لدينا كافة القطع وأدوات الغيار التي من الممكن احتياجها، وذلك لتوفير الوقت والمجهود على العميل، كما نعمل على تقديم أفضل العروض والتخفيضات التي تجعل العديد من العملاء يتهافتون للتعامل معنا والتمتع بخدماتنا المميزة.

1/09/2019 5:59 PM  
Blogger Mai said...

خدمات دبي
بناء ملاحق بدبى
بناء حمامات سباحة بدبى

4/18/2021 6:58 PM  
Blogger hodhod said...

شركه عوازل بالرياض

10/11/2021 4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home