Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Prawn Hats

If you eat a live frog in the morning, nothing worse will happen to either of you for the rest of the day

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Jose, California, United States

I'm a Westerner.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

More Of My Nothing To Say

Yup, sitting here day after day, I don't have much to write... complementing that, however, is the fact that I don't have much to do, so I sit here and type... about not... very... much.

I finally lost consciousness last night after 1AM, and then woke up for my 'morning' at 5AM... sigh. My shoulder was achey, so I forced down three 'profins, with a bowl of M&S cereal, it looks like this, except instead of 'triple chocolate', it's strawberry, with loads of dehydrated strawbs mixed in.

It didn't take me long to realise that my sleep cycle was not complete, so I climbed back into my comfy chair and set the controls for the heart of the sun, or dreamland, whichever comes first, and I pretty much fell right back asleep.

I'm not sure when I woke up, maybe 9AM, and I felt pretty rested, and pretty happy that I'd swallowed those pills earlier. M was kind enough to prepare for me some apple slices, and pear slices as well.

Today was the day M took the kids to see the new Wallace & Gromit blockbuster, except that T stayed home with me. I can't say I made the most of my time, because, as long as I'm home with my malady, the name of the game is really- KILLING TIME. So, I gradually got around to taking my bath, and timed the end of my bath with the start of the two episodes of Hill Street Blues that are shown daily on the new E4-related channel. I enjoyed these, as much (nearly) as I enjoyed watching them the first time around, when we all went over to Curtis' house every Thursday (I think it was Thursday) night.

T was kind enough to make me lunch at this point, I think I was supposed to have leftover stew, but instead, I selected a peanut butter & jelly sandwich. Yum! The only thing was- the bread wasn't sliced, and I needed to select which jam, and I wanted to make sure it was made with the organic peanut butter, not the corporate peanut butter.

So.

I sliced the bread, put it in the toaster (HOT peanut butter & jelly, food of the GODS), and arranged the PB, and the jam, and my big helper T did the rest for me.

After the family returned home, the evening meal was foremost on everyone's mind. You see, we were excited because we'd planned to get some takeaway Indian food. As long as one doesn't do this too often, it's a thrilling prospect, chock-full of both delicate and brutal spices.

It was a spectacular meal... life is good... if only my vertebrae weren't hammering my nerve continuously, things would be perfect. Surgery scheduled for November 8th... the day after my birthday...

Good bye

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Elaine said...

Hot PB and jam rocks.

Here's hoping surgery day doesn't feel like a million years away...

10/28/2005 6:38 AM  
Blogger mumtotwo said...

i can only say that the one good thing about you killing time is more blog entries for us to read.
that is moi. always seeing what the benefit to moi might be....
hang tough friend!
x
miss seeing u at the gym.

10/28/2005 8:38 AM  
Blogger Spider Girl said...

Heh, I don't think I've ever clicked on so many links in one blog entry, lol! :)

10/31/2005 4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home