Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Prawn Hats

If you eat a live frog in the morning, nothing worse will happen to either of you for the rest of the day

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Jose, California, United States

I'm a Westerner.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Another Mid-Day Update

I think that in order to be completely fair and equitable, it's important to tell you what I had for my evening meal last night, since I've just had my mid-day meal. In other words, if I just told you what I've eaten today, you might feel 'short-changed', as I'd only describe, the morning meal, and the mid-day meal. I hope that's clear.

Now having said all that, the Evening Meal of Last Night was disjointed and perhaps uncomprehensive. (How can a meal be comprehensive, you ask? Beats me. But seriously. I mean 'incomplete'. 'Scattershot'.) I had leftover Small Potatoes, with a mountain of onions all over them.

That was at the normal evening meal time. Then, later, about 11PM, feeling peckish, I popped into an MSG-infested Chinese restaurant, and spent twenty pounds [sigh]. The family seemed to enjoy my selections, but all I could think about was the evilly smiling faces from the glutamate association... laughing at me. I had some garlic & chili chicken, that was about it.

How do I know it was MSG-ridden? Well, I've argued with the cook in that place before, about MSG. He said that in China it is common knowledge that MSG makes you more clever. That's what he said. He really used the word 'clever'.

As I go through life, occassionally I find something... leaves me speechless. That was one of them.

This morning I continued my work with organic corn flakes. It was a successful episode, on account of- I ate the flakes. Yum!

My freshly-completed mid-day meal included a cheeseburger, and chips. Also featured was a carrot.

5 Comments:

Blogger Teddy said...

I'll have to eat lots of Doritos then, so I'll be very clever!

11/17/2005 11:52 AM  
Blogger Elliot said...

Apparently, in New England, clever has a unique meaning, as evidenced by this definintion from dictionary.com:

clever... Easily managed; docile:

"Oxen must be pretty clever to be bossed around the way they are".

So, that's what he probably meant, being an old New Englander as he likely was...

11/18/2005 7:11 PM  
Blogger Cam-Fu said...

I had some "Loaded Mashed Potatoes" today. Those equal lumpy mashed potatoes with chedder and bacon on top of them. Yum.

11/18/2005 7:58 PM  
Blogger Sarah Elaine said...

You spent 20 quid on Chinese? Hell, that'd get me enough food for a week.

You do enjoy a variety of food, don't you??

11/20/2005 5:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

prada outlet online
winter coats
mlb jerseys
parajumpers outlet
tory burch outlet
salomon shoes
coach outlet online
canada goose outelt
michael kors outlet
nba jerseys
ugg boots sale
swarovski outlet
true religion jeans
discount oakley sunglasses
cyber monday 2015
cheap jordans
michael kors outlet online
ugg boots
oakley outlet store
1209minko

12/09/2015 1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home