Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Prawn Hats

If you eat a live frog in the morning, nothing worse will happen to either of you for the rest of the day

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Jose, California, United States

I'm a Westerner.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Not Thanksgiving

There's some reason... that I had oatmeal this morning. Since I've returned to work, I'm back to my old habits: PB&J when I get to work. But not today. So, again I ask... WHY? Why the oatmeal?? What was I thinking, what was the purpose?

I just don't know. Perhaps the key here is: ginkgo- if I drank more of my ginkgo tea, the capillaries in my brain would carry in more oxygen, nutrients, and, um, those other things that I can't remember the name of, and carry away Brain Waste Products (whatever THOSE are). Then I'd remember stuff.

On the way to work, I stopped at the grocery store for the food of the day: fuji apples (a new season! rejoice!), oranges, pears, and date 'n' walnut crusty bread. So then I just ate those things all day. Open up your mouth and feed it, as Weird Al says.

The evening meal was decidedly low-key, since I plan to be out of control tomorrow. I had a Bubba cheeseburger... and a sweet from the French bakery, it had sliced apple on top.